Talk

Advanced search

Dr Shehata experiences? High NK cells. Please share your stories.

(6 Posts)
Tina84 Mon 27-Jul-15 08:25:48

I've recently visited Dr Shehata's miscarriage clinic and read a lot of online reviews about his treatment and success stories. Surprisingly, all of these stories date back to 2010, 2011 and 2012, but there is nothing more recent, so I hope to create this board and share my experience and would love to hear yours.
Quick summary about me, I had 2 miscarriages, both pregnancies stop developing at 5-6 weeks, but I didn't miscarry until week 10. After seeing Dr Shehata he diagnosed me with a high level of thyroid 4.3 ( healthy pregnancy it should be below 2.5) and high NK cells. So far, I've completed 6 weeks on thyroxine and now started my first month on prednisolon ( from the day of ovulation for 10days), currently on my second day.
Please share your experiences. How long have you been try on this treatment or how quickly you got pregnant? What is your experience like with prednisolon? Any success stories?

Baffledmumtoday Mon 27-Jul-15 08:59:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Baffledmumtoday Mon 27-Jul-15 09:04:14

Baffledmumtoday Mon 27-Jul-15 09:05:26

Tryingno1 Mon 27-Jul-15 09:50:02

Hi Tina, sorry to hear of your losses. there are lots of success stories.

come over to the thread that baffled kindly gave u the link with we are all with Mr Shehata and we have had 1 pred baby born recently, and 2 women in 2nd trimester currently with his TX. a few of us are still TTC and having some ups and down but come over and i hope u find it helpful!

Tina84 Mon 27-Jul-15 20:30:07

Thank you all, I'll definitely take a look now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now