Talk

Advanced search

Implantation bleed?

(3 Posts)
MummyBex1985 Sat 25-Jul-15 15:04:39

Hi ladies

What does an implantation bleed look like?

I know it can happen 7-10 days post ovulation so the timing is right... But not sure if it's early signs of AF or not.

There was a small drop of pinkish blood which quickly turned to brown and then nothing over the space of a few hours.

Any ideas? Hate this waiting and symptom spotting!!

MrsPCR Sat 25-Jul-15 21:12:01

I'm pretty sure I had implantation bleeding 2 months ago. It was just a bit of brown blood on 11dpo which coincided with a one day temperature dip. AF arrived bang on time 15dpo. Unfortunately implantation bleeding is not definite a sign of pregnancy, as it could fail, as I'm sure happened to me that month. I can't remember the stats exactly, but I read the other day something like 75% of pregnancies fail before AF is late and how you would never even know.

This month had no symptoms apart from nausea day before AF. No IB or anything. Was convinced I wasn't pregnant as felt so normal but got my BFP.

Fingers crossed for you, but be prepared for AF.

MummyBex1985 Sun 26-Jul-15 10:08:01

Thanks. I didn't realise about the 75% statistic so will definitely prepare myself. FX though smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now