Talk

Advanced search

Lets play 'is this a line'

(11 Posts)
Mrsbiscuitmonster Sat 25-Jul-15 12:24:57

Hi all,

This is my first fortnight using OPKs. I have pcos and irregular cycles. Today is day 25 of my cycle..

Is this a line or am I willing it to be?

Please feel free to tell me I'm silly

Eminybob Sat 25-Jul-15 12:26:59

Looks like a line to me!

GoodToesBadToes Sat 25-Jul-15 12:30:15

That's a line. What test is it

Mrsbiscuitmonster Sat 25-Jul-15 12:35:59

Just a cheapy boots brand ovulation test toes

It just looks so faint next to the other line! I'm not very good at all this!

GoodToesBadToes Sat 25-Jul-15 12:48:50

Are you testing for pregnancy or to see if you're ovulating

Mrsbiscuitmonster Sat 25-Jul-15 12:54:44

Sort of both really.. I was using ovia as a guide to my fertile window before I was using OPKs and it's been two weeks since my most fertile day. I've just had a few issues with the app moving my fertile days around though so I don't really want to rely on it , so started using the tests.

The back of the clearblue pregnancy test I have says that if you have no idea when youre period is due to wait three weeks before testing so I'm trying to not get my hopes up.

I'm new to all this so not sure what's what!

GoodToesBadToes Sat 25-Jul-15 12:56:55

I would say go to boots, buy a proper first response test, pee on it and then tell us the result! Go onnnn you know you want to!!

Mrsbiscuitmonster Sat 25-Jul-15 14:38:57

Really toes?! Ooooh trying not to get my hopes up! Do you think it would be possible?!

I'm out for lunch with my mum and sisters at the moment so unless my husband is willing to go buy one, it will have to wait until tomorrow! Aaaah!!

GoodToesBadToes Sat 25-Jul-15 20:13:11

If you've been having sex then yes it's possible!

Mrsbiscuitmonster Sat 25-Jul-15 20:23:50

First response says no! Hey ho! Onwards and upwards, always next month, working on the theory that today's ovulation test was a positive one smile

GoodToesBadToes Sun 26-Jul-15 19:42:46

Yes and just keep on shagging on that basis! Fingers crossed for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now