Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Squinting at sticks to see lines!

(9 Posts)
Susanw1985 Sat 25-Jul-15 00:09:09

Hi there 14 dpo and only planned on doing one test today however it appeared to have a line on it so did several more.... Only second month of ttc for first time so don't want to get my hopes up but are these likely to be accurate (confused by boots own brand in middle as pink line so faint almost looks like evap line)?? Any help appreciated as dying to know one way or the other!!!

Babycakes100 Sat 25-Jul-15 00:19:33

Pretty much all look like BFPs to me, especially the two end ones. The negatives/fainter lines are probs due to more diluted wee/less sensitive tests. Congrats flowers

5madthings Sat 25-Jul-15 00:24:54

No squinting needed, Def positive, congratulations!

Susanw1985 Sat 25-Jul-15 07:38:28

Yup forked out for this bad boy and you were right smile fingers crossed all goes according to plan! Just almost seemed too easy-thank God I did use proper contraception for the last 10 years!

Eminybob Sat 25-Jul-15 07:47:32

Congratulation flowers

I don't know why but your post made me a little teary eyed. Possibly as I'm starting to crave the line spotting myself again now! (DS has just turned 1)

Good luck with everything.

5hell Sat 25-Jul-15 08:13:24

Yep several (lol) are positive...congrats! !

Thank goodness you have got a bfp already! ...you'd be bankrupt at that rate of stick - peeing if you ttc for many more months grin wink

Susanw1985 Sat 25-Jul-15 21:51:58

You want to see how many I used last month when I was a week late and they were all negative....think I thought they might magically change the more I did! My hubby was out at work all day yesterday-hence why I wanted reassurance I wasn't seeing things!!! Now trying not to be too over excited about it all!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 26-Jul-15 09:34:41

eminy - I know that feeling.

I love looking at other people's positive tests as it brings back such wonderful memories and emotions of when it was me testing but then I feel genuine sadness because I miss those days and I miss that feeling you get when you see the 2nd line.

Many congratulations OP - I hope you have a lovely pregnancy flowers

TruckingOn Sun 26-Jul-15 09:36:41

Congratulations. I appear to have something in my eye....flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now