Talk

Advanced search

vasectomy reversal

(2 Posts)
3kidz Thu 23-Jul-15 11:59:35

hope this is the right place to post i did look to see if there was a pre exsisting post on the topic but can't see one appologies if there is and i've missed it me and my partner are getting married in a matter of weeks and are seriously considering him having a vasectomy reversal the thing is he had the original vasectomy done 17 yrs ago now I am not naive i know the chances of success are slim but i don't want to go through life thinking what if he is 46 and i am 35 so time isn't entirely on our side either but what i would like to know is has anyone had personal success after a reversal so long after the original vasectomy and can anyone recommend a clinic i mean i have looked at lots and read statistics reviews testimonials etc but i would love someones personal experience smile

mrsstickll Thu 23-Jul-15 15:04:37

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2214543-Anyone-TTC-after-vasectomy-reversal-op

Hi I don't have much experience with the length of time as it has been 5/6 years since hubby's reversal I was on the above thread though which has different stories, 2 successful too! We used Dr lemberger in December and the operation has been a success with regards to the SA but unfortunately we are still trying

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now