Talk

Advanced search

Thanks to the doctors

(6 Posts)
Kittycat1991 Mon 20-Jul-15 13:22:21

They have misdiagnosed me with my underachieve thyroids for three years it has made me now have trouble conceiving I have been trying to get pregnant for nearly two years and this is the reason why, I hope this doesn't effect me in the long run :/

Junosmum Mon 20-Jul-15 13:32:31

Is it correct;y medicated now? If it is you'll be fine. I caught first time with very similar circumstances.

Junosmum Mon 20-Jul-15 13:32:52

*correctly

Kittycat1991 Tue 28-Jul-15 23:17:47

Nope they haven't given me any medication, I am still waiting for a ct scan, before they do anything, the ct scan will tell them if I need my thyroids removed, so I'm still waiting, and still trying to get pregnantsad, I hate this not knowing if it's going to effect me in the future sad confused

lilygirl81 Wed 29-Jul-15 09:09:05

Kitty That's miserable, when did you find out? NHS misdiagnosed me too and now I can hardly walk, so feel your pain. Hopefully once they find out exactly what it is, they can help you with ttc

Kittycat1991 Wed 29-Jul-15 21:53:36

I bathos problem for 3 years and they have said the same sent me for tests and never thought to take a blood test, trying to get through to my doctors is like trying to talk to the popehmm are you okay now ?x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now