Talk

Advanced search

Need some advice

(3 Posts)
Katielou638392 Sun 19-Jul-15 20:07:54

Need some advice,I was last on 20th June but was only on for 3 days when I'm normally on for 7days straight,ive done a few tests all negative but on all 4 tests lines appeared after the time told to wait,ive read up and been told these are ghost lines but on my last pregnancy I did two test on separate days and they were all negative and turned positive hours later and that's when I found out I was expecting my little boy,Ive had all the symptoms including morning sickness,sore and tender breasts heartburn and I'm sleepy constantly ,I am getting cramping but read that could be my womb stretching,what do people think? And when is the best time to test again ? Xx

shannonb94x Sun 19-Jul-15 22:05:42

personally id take a trip to the GP & get a blood test done as there so much more accurate!smile i would also POAS until seen lol! but thats just me grin x

Katielou638392 Sun 19-Jul-15 22:47:15

I'm going to go doctors tomorrow ,it's costing me a fortune all these tests lol so best bet get a blood test,thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now