Talk

Advanced search

Can't figure out this OPK issue!

(5 Posts)
BettyHB Sun 19-Jul-15 19:42:11

Hi girls,
TTC month 4 here. My cbfm died a death, after 5 years and 4 pregnancies I will forgive it! Anyway relying on poas opks this month. My cycle is 28-30 days and I usually confirm cbfm peak with poas OPK and all tallies. Just haven't got prego yet! My issue this month is we have no cbfm and for the first month the poas OPK are not showing any test line and barely even a control line. Every other month I would get strong progression lines from day 10 to peak on them. I did get 1 weak test line with a normal control line on cd10 but from cd11 to now cd15 the test line has gone to disappearing and now even the control line is barely reading. I would be shocked to think I ovulated on or before cd10 when I've been so regular all my life 28-30 days. I would get over the missed surge but it's the not even registering lines that have me worrying that something is up? Brief history - 2 kids, 2 miscarriages, last one at 13 wks in March. All 4 pregnancies conceived 1st month of trying and this time around no luck but lots of bd during and before ovulation. I'm 36. Advice appreciated if anyone has some! Thanks xx

sykadelic Mon 20-Jul-15 01:14:32

Are these new OPK's? Are you peeing on them or dipping in a cup?

BettyHB Mon 20-Jul-15 10:16:48

Hi skyadelic. It happened on boots brand first so I switched to clearblue & same thing ��

BettyHB Mon 20-Jul-15 13:23:01

Sorry, I meant to add, I'm peeing on them. Just tested again and barely a control line and zero test line. I figure at this stage i didn't ovulate this month or else I missed an early surge cd10 or cd11.

MrsPCR Mon 20-Jul-15 15:31:07

I used cheapo pound land opks. With those you have to piss in cup and then dip. They worked for me. I also temped to confirm ov.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now