Talk

Advanced search

BFP the BFN, help!

(4 Posts)
AFreudianSlip Sat 18-Jul-15 08:14:48

Hi everyone, I'm due (around today). They are not all that regular. Took an ic last night and I think there's a line...what do you think? It is super super faint..

I then took a boots own that was BFN, I've taken a clear blue digital this morning that says 'Not Pregnant'.

I've had some pinkish spotting when I wipe (sorry tmi), and feel a bit crampy...but no af.

Help, what's going on? Should I retest tomorrow? Which ones are best? Been trying for over two years so not getting my hopes up.

Thanks

Indomitable Sat 18-Jul-15 08:25:24

I've had clear (but feint) positives on ICs but a brutal "Not Pregnant" on a CB digi this week too.

Your IC looks like my first or second one earlier this week. The digi said no on Thursday.

The CBs have a sensitivity of 25mIU/ml but the ICs are 10mIU/ml, so much more sensitive. The CB digis then have to detect the line using a colorimeter (which is pretty flipping cool, I think!) which might affect the sensitivity.

Give it a few more days before using another digi. I'm planning to wait till at least tomorrow morning, maybe later in the week. If I can muster the will power!

Good luck!

MrsPCR Sat 18-Jul-15 08:41:16

Yours looks like my first BFP on IC. If you've got plenty of IC do another one tomorrow then wait a couple of days before doing a less sensitive one. I waited 2 days and for AF to be late before doing a proper test.

AFreudianSlip Sat 18-Jul-15 12:17:43

Thanks for your replies.

Yes it was pretty brutal Indomitable, I knew they were more sensitive but didn't think it would make a massive difference. Clearly it does. Will try to wait until tomorrow.

Good luck to you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now