Talk

Advanced search

5 days late negative test

(9 Posts)
MrsBiddle Fri 17-Jul-15 21:25:44

Hello everyone, I'm.5 days late and got a negative test (using a Clear blue digital)I'm just wondering if.a test can say I'm not pregnant even.though I could be..

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby and I.actually feel different this month, feeling sick, tiredness through out the day which isn't really me, cramping and back ache.. I'm never usually late on my periods I'm just hoping I am pregnant.. Shall I get another test or leave it as the first one shows I'm not sad

Thanks everyone xxx

Dinotaurrexgrrrr Fri 17-Jul-15 21:27:40

Hi mrs, are your periods normally regular? If they are and ur this late, I'd maybe wait a few more days and try again, good luck xxx

shannonb94x Fri 17-Jul-15 21:46:47

Clear blue digitals are not as sensitive as other tests so this may be why you got a negative result. try using one with better sensitivity such as a first response, superdrug tests are known to be good for getting early results too smile x

Confusedlady26 Fri 17-Jul-15 23:44:09

Hi, I'm in the same boat. Periods 10 days late, tested twice and both were BFN! I have sore boobs, back ache and cramp like pains in my stomach, I'm ridiculously emotional (crying at adverts seriously) and no sign of AF!

Went to the doctors today and they said they will not do a blood test as my period will probably arrive in a few days.

I feel like I'm stuck in limbo sad really not sure if I'm just late or pregnant.

Bellejournee Sat 18-Jul-15 06:16:12

I'm due on my period today, no sign whatsoever, all tests negative. This would/will be my third pregnancy and I knew 7po with two previous pregnancies (on superdrug tests/first response). Felt queasy, twinges in ovaries and a constant dry mouth. We only dtd once around ovulation, so would be pretty amazing if it happened...guess I'll be holding out a few more days to see what happens!

eckythumpenallthat Sat 18-Jul-15 06:27:16

Of course it can.....I didn't get a bfp till 12 days after AF was due. And that was with a cheapo sainsburies one after spending a fortune on first response.

First response my butt cheek

MrsBiddle Sat 18-Jul-15 09:12:15

Thank you everyone, I will be testing again today fingers.crossed it's a positive

And to everyone that's in the same boat as me I wish yous all the luck and fingers crossed the next test comes out positive smile xx

shannonb94x Sun 19-Jul-15 13:07:17

how did you get on MrsBiddle ?smile x

teawomen Sun 19-Jul-15 14:02:29

Hi ����so sitting here in limbo congrats on your bfp. I'm 9 days late! Felt poorly last weekend and a few days before that I had light spotting and cramp thought j was getting my af but never came. Tests also beg. Head all over the place just wish af would come or +ve would appear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now