Talk

Advanced search

AF, oh AF - where art thou AF?

(4 Posts)
iamdivergent Fri 17-Jul-15 18:16:16

Cycle 20 hmm average cycle length is 29 days (based on ovia app over the course of 18mths); longest cycle was 30 days, shortest 23. I'm on cd33 and nothing, zilch, nada - BFN on cd30 with superdrug early test.

Sore boobs, cramps, bloating and headachy - any change I could still be pg or is af just MIA and taunting me? When would you test again if af doesn't show?

thanks

eaiand2 Fri 17-Jul-15 19:42:25

Do you temp? It's so hard to tell whats going on if you don't temp unless you have a rock solid regular cycle. Random things can mess with cycle length, so it could be anything, or it could be that you're pregnant, but still too early for a test to pick out. I'd throw all symptom spotting out the window, though, that way madness lies as those could equally mean AF on the way or something different altogether.

I would test tomorrow using first response, if nothing wait another two days and test again. Ovulation might have been delayed, but even so I'd expect a bfp by then if pg.

iamdivergent Fri 17-Jul-15 19:47:37

eaiand no I don't temp but it's something I've been switchering about since not much else working! its the only thing I've not done.

I'll leave it til Monday and test with a first response. Thanks smile

iamdivergent Sat 18-Jul-15 11:48:07

AF is on the way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now