Talk

Advanced search

Confused please read if you can help

(8 Posts)
lilworthy Wed 15-Jul-15 20:35:47

I have been off cerazette for nearly 5-6 weeks that's a guess but I had a really heavy bleed for two days I stopped yesterday I had sex and now I'm spotting and getting a bit of pain with it I don't know what it could mean I'm hoping someone might able to tell me

Jellybean100 Wed 15-Jul-15 22:21:24

Sounds like maybe you're period didn't actually stop as you thought and now it's come back as a lighter flow maybe? Hormones are all over the place after coming off pill so irregular bleeding is quite normal I think. Unfortunately. X

lilworthy Wed 15-Jul-15 22:25:25

I'm confused as I haven't had a period after yesterday afternoon until now

lilworthy Thu 16-Jul-15 07:39:50

I've stopped spotting now as well it was only two spots and it's stopped

dizzylemon Thu 16-Jul-15 11:41:35

It probably doesn't mean anything. For most people, it takes a bit of time for cycles to settle after coming off and 6 weeks is hardly any time.

Wait about 6 months and see what happens? Obviously if you have any adverse symptoms like horrendous pain then see a GP.

Rememberallball Fri 17-Jul-15 06:39:35

Perhaps you would have had the spotting anyway; perhaps dtd shifted a little blood that was sitting in your cervix; it could have so many causes. Just see how things go over the next couple of cycles before you panic that something's not right.

RalucaMorena Fri 17-Jul-15 19:54:25

I agree with all but if you bleed again after dtd go see a gp.

lilworthy Thu 23-Jul-15 17:03:53

I started bleeding again today don't know what it means plus I've been having a bit of pain in my hip where my ovary is I stopped spotting on the 13th July and started again can't be amother period doctors have sent me for a scan on my ovarys just waiting for the appt

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now