Talk

Advanced search

Tell me I'm seeing things ...

(26 Posts)
RidiculousRonnie Mon 13-Jul-15 22:55:53

Be brutal ... Im seeing things aren't I?

Bambooshoots14 Mon 13-Jul-15 22:58:46

I can't see anything. But when I got my bfp I couldn't see the line on a photo of it either but got stronger day by day so test again tomorrow smile

RooibosTeaAgain Mon 13-Jul-15 23:00:07

I think I can see a very faint smudge of a pink line.
How many days until AF due/days post ovulation?

RidiculousRonnie Mon 13-Jul-15 23:01:45

AF should of been here today .. This test was from 20 minutes ago with a very forced wee since I couldn't be patient enough to wait until the morning!

Theselittlelightsaremine Mon 13-Jul-15 23:02:47

Very, Very feint line OP.
Can you test again in the morning?

RidiculousRonnie Mon 13-Jul-15 23:05:31

yep able to test again in the morning ... I have a draw full of IC's, a clear blue conception indicator and some fr ones being delivered tomorrow...

Don't think I will be sleeping tonight blush

MrsPCR Mon 13-Jul-15 23:07:53

I think I can, but could put it down to the light from the photo. Try again in the morning and fingers crossed with fmu it will be clear. Good luck sleeping tonight!! I was poas at 4.30 this morning. Haha! (BFN, but only 12dpo so still in with a chance?!?).

RidiculousRonnie Mon 13-Jul-15 23:13:33

I've tested every day since 6dpo ... My DH thinks I am batshit crazy! I'm now 14 dpo...
You are always in with a chance until AF shows up at least that is what I've told myself for the last 14 months!

HeiressesGiltnor Mon 13-Jul-15 23:14:46

I'm pretty sure I see a line.

Did you test first thing yesterday am?

MummySparkle Mon 13-Jul-15 23:16:42

It's very feint, but it's there. Thoth of my pregnancies started with ridiculously feint tests like these. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

RidiculousRonnie Mon 13-Jul-15 23:19:59

Yep tested yesterday AM and on Saturday with a cb test ... I thought I saw something on yesterday's and this mornings but in the end put it down to me wanting to see something and binned them after a few minutes ... Will be testing tomorrow morning ... i name changed to post this as I thought I was being ridiculous and didn't want to look like an idiot since I post on this board a fair bit! Not mentioning this to DH until I POAS tomorrow morning!

Theselittlelightsaremine Mon 13-Jul-15 23:22:33

I guessed you had NC'd smile

HeiressesGiltnor Mon 13-Jul-15 23:42:51

We've all been there Ronnie - or I have at least grin. Fingers crossed!

strawberrydaquari Mon 13-Jul-15 23:58:32

On my phone I can see a line I think. Fingers crossed for you in the morning

RidiculousRonnie Tue 14-Jul-15 06:47:28

Retested ... And another really faint line ... A bit darker than last night though! I will probably hold out on classing it as anything until I test with a fr and/or get some darker lines! But my boobs feel like are on fire blush

Missdee2014 Tue 14-Jul-15 06:56:00

Post a pic of this mornings if you can. Fingers crossed for you.

HeiressesGiltnor Tue 14-Jul-15 07:16:50

I was surprised when I tested on my FR as my feint line was not so feint on it! I say try it today smile

RooibosTeaAgain Tue 14-Jul-15 08:45:12

Great it is getting darker. hope FRER is a strong line!

everythingcrossed2015 Tue 14-Jul-15 13:05:32

How long have you been trying for ronnie? I hope it gets darker for you smile

Asla Tue 14-Jul-15 15:00:01

I can see it! Good luck x

cookielove Tue 14-Jul-15 15:33:19

I can see a line smile

MummySparkle Wed 15-Jul-15 18:44:26

Did you test today? xXx

RidiculousRonnie Thu 16-Jul-15 15:38:52

Sorry I haven't been back ... I used a FRER and still faint ... I have 1 clear blue digi and another FR left with a handful of IC's ... We have been casually trying for a while ... Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks about 3 years ago and we cooled it off for a year of so as we were devastated and then started again and not a sniff of a bfp since ... I am going to test tomorrow morning again not sure which test to use. Maybe an IC and then one of the expensive ones on Sunday and then another on Tuesday if still unsure ... It's all so confusing!!

maybebabybee Thu 16-Jul-15 15:41:01

I see a line OP! Try again in a few days smile

RooibosTeaAgain Thu 16-Jul-15 16:57:29

I think CB Digital needs a higher level of HcG than FRER - I had a faint line on IC then next day faint line on a FRER but a not pregnant on a CB Digital. Next day ( today) got a 1-2 weeks on CB Digital ( but FRER still as faint). Going to try to wait before test anymore as not helping!!

So sorry about your loss, hope things go well for you this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now