Talk

Advanced search

10 days late - negative tests

(3 Posts)
MrsNuckyThompson Sun 12-Jul-15 18:31:34

Urgh. Posted about 5 days ago and nothing has changed.

Actively TTC, did the BD during fertile days (accordingly to calendar rather than ovulation tests or anything). Resolutely having negative tests since I was a day late. I've done 4 tests. With DS I tested one day late and bam! there was my BFP.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it time to see the doctor because frankly if it isn't pregnancy, what on earth is causing me to be so late?

Choccyhobnob Mon 13-Jul-15 15:35:02

Have you recently come off the pill? When I came off the pill last January I thought my cycle had returned quite regularly as was about 29-31 days each month and then in July-August I had a 56 day cycle! Did so many cheapy internet tests, all negative, and then AF finally turned up and it was so different to the previous 10 years, much more like my teenage ones before I went on the pill so I concluded that it took a good 6 months to get the pill out of my system.

Started temp charting after that just to make sure I was ovulating and see what my 'real' cycles were like and got a BFP in the December when we weren't actually 'meant' to be trying! blush

MrsNuckyThompson Tue 14-Jul-15 21:51:23

Thanks for the response choccy. Haven't been on the pill for years but planning to start temping soon.

For now basically assuming af will turn up on time for next month. I hope!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now