Talk

Advanced search

Hi need a little advice. 15 days late but 4 negative pregnancy tests, What is going on??

(5 Posts)
Andie92 Sun 12-Jul-15 18:17:57

Hi, I'm 23 and if I'm pregnant (Which me and my partner are hoping for) this would be my first baby. The problem is I am 15 days late and have a load of early symptoms: I'm tired all the time.
I Feel Nauseous a lot of the time, mostly around strong smells.
I get headaches.
My back aches.
I have to wee a lot but half the time I'm constipated.
My breasts are tender and swollen (Gone from an DD to a E in a week and half)
My nipples are dark and VERY sensitive.
And I have a lot of thick white discharge. (that one is probably an over-share. Sorry)
But I have taken 4 home tests and all have come up negative so I made the rookie mistake of looking on Google. Which came up with I'm not pregnant but have some bad Gynaecological problem or Ovarian Cancer or am pregnant but it is an ectopic pregnancy of how low the level hCG is (Thanks Dr.Google).
So I was just wondering has anyone else had trouble with home testing like this and really just some advice on where I should go from here.

sizethree Sun 12-Jul-15 18:31:57

15 days late is really late to not be showing up on a pregnancy test if you were pregnant. So I'd say it's most likely that you're not.
Sometimes you can have an anovulary cycle, meaning you skip a period for no so aren't reason.
Also remember that when you're looking for symptoms, you tend to find them. But a lot of early pregnabcy symptoms are very similar to PMT.
Stay the hell away from Google, it's terrifying!
And pop to your GP if you're really concerned as they should be able to run some tests to check you're ovulating.

FrancoisLaPrune Sun 12-Jul-15 21:22:12

Hi Andie

Just read your post and thought I'd reply. I got my BFP this Friday - 14 days after AF was due. I ovulated on time, had what I think was implantation bleed at 9dpo followed by lots of pregnancy symptoms but still got BFNs until I was 2 weeks late. I was beginning to think I'd just had a weird cycle and had missed AF. So, don't give up until AF arrives x

FrancoisLaPrune Sun 12-Jul-15 21:24:04

Forgot to say give your GP a call, I went to mine who sent me for blood tests. I don't get the results until Wednesday but my BFP came in the meantime

Springflower3 Mon 13-Jul-15 12:38:39

Hey guys, I'm kind of in the same bout I'm 7 days late for af! Normally I'm 1 day early or 1 day late! I honestly don't see this as my month so I'm just late or missing my period this month! I've no symptoms what's so ever!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now