Talk

Advanced search

When would you test?

(4 Posts)
98percentchocolate Sun 12-Jul-15 18:09:03

Dtd twice this month around conception time - 4 days before, 4 days after. I know it is hard to get pregnant this far from OD so not holding out any hope, although DD was conceived 4 days before OD.

My cycle varies between 27 and 28 days and I was due either yesterday or Friday. No AF yet but cramping. I remember cramping doesn't necessarily mean anything either way.

So my question is, how long would you wait to test? I've been up to three days late before so being late isn't necessarily a big flag for me.

Can you tell I'm impatient? grin

PosterEh Sun 12-Jul-15 18:11:31

I'll tell you to hold out til your 3 days late but in reality I would have started testing three days ago grin.

98percentchocolate Sun 12-Jul-15 18:16:52

Poster - that's what my head is telling me too but a huge part of me wants to run to the local shop and clean them out of their clearblue stock!

98percentchocolate Wed 15-Jul-15 21:39:32

Still no sign of AF and BFN this morning. Cramping still. I used a really cheapo test, would it be worth doing another test with a different brand in the morning if still no AF? Or am I grasping??? Tomorrow will be 6 days late, only ever been that late before when pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now