Talk

Advanced search

Are these positive?

(16 Posts)
LolaStarr Fri 10-Jul-15 12:13:45

I'm due AF on Tuesday, I did these this morning and I can't decide if they're positive or just indent/evap lines! The first two were after 10 minutes, the third after half an hour

smellsofelderberries Fri 10-Jul-15 12:18:13

I'm sorry but I can't see anything on the first two, and if the third was after 30 mins then it's an invalid test. How many DPO are you?

LolaStarr Fri 10-Jul-15 12:19:23

Hi, thanks for looking, I'm around 10 DPO today

smellsofelderberries Fri 10-Jul-15 12:22:10

Ah okay, that's still quite early on smile fingers crossed for you.

sebsmummy1 Fri 10-Jul-15 12:23:29

I know those ICs as I've pissed on so many and in afraid those are negative. Sorry.

LolaStarr Fri 10-Jul-15 12:26:42

Ok thank you, hopefully just a bit early, I'll keep trying smile

sizethree Fri 10-Jul-15 13:25:40

I can see a VERY feint line on the third image. I'm an early tester too and mine looked like yours at 10dpo. Currently 23 weeks, so hoping it is your BFP too!

LolaStarr Fri 10-Jul-15 14:52:53

Ooh thank you sizethree, you've given me hope! grin

mayaknew Fri 10-Jul-15 15:09:06

I don't know what everyone else is looking at but I can see lines on all three (well the middle pic is a strain tbh) ! Maybe it's because my current bfp was very faint that MNers were doubting it was there but I could see it and I can see yours too .

Sorry if I give you false hope OP but I'm feeling positive for you . Please do another tomorrow with FMU and post the picsmilesmile

LolaStarr Fri 10-Jul-15 15:18:20

I thought I was imagining them mayaknew, I'm so pleased you can see them too! I'll post when I do another. Thanks for the reply smile

Rememberallball Fri 10-Jul-15 17:28:44

Have to agree with pp who say they can't see anything. Also, don't look at tests after their valid window, as they can do strange things outside the maximum time advised - that's why the manufacturers give time limits for reading tests.

Finally, 10dpo is quite early to get a positive result and you are still more than 1/2 a week before af is due. I'd wait until you are due before testing again.

RooibosTeaAgain Fri 10-Jul-15 20:49:17

I can also see a line on 3rd image. Hope future tests get stronger lines.
I test early too and drive myself mad looking at lines that are not there.

Peacocklady Sat 11-Jul-15 07:52:27

I'm driving myself crazy imagining things too this morning. I hope yours become more visible soon!

Hope you don't mind me posting my own for judgement?

What does anyone think?

Bovnydazzler Sat 11-Jul-15 08:11:19

Hmm maybe today's one has a slight smudge in the right place. Go and buy a First Response!

Peacocklady Sat 11-Jul-15 08:24:21

I'm a different poster, Bovyndazzler if you mean me!

mayaknew Sat 11-Jul-15 09:57:24

I can see a line on yours too peacock !!

I've looked out my pic from my bfp from my current pregnancy . Just for a bit of comparison smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now