Talk

Advanced search

Low levels

(6 Posts)
Purpletig Wed 08-Jul-15 19:32:23

Hi all been struggling tc for 8 months, just found out I am not ovulating, got docs appointment 2 weeks on Friday to discuss what's next, feeling a bit down and tearful

hazellnut56 Wed 08-Jul-15 22:28:24

Give it time, honestly ttc often will not come without its hardships, hang in there, ask your doctor about a drug called clomid, it stimulates your ovaries to ensure you are conceiving. I know how you feel I was exactly the same when I was REFUSED clomid because of risk of "multiple pregnancies" after 2.5 yrs of trying!!! Hang in there, it will happen for you its easier said than done I know, think positive thoughts and see a good dr, always get a second opinion if not happy with the first! sending you well wishes and positivity! Jo x

SockQueen Wed 08-Jul-15 22:45:50

Know the feeling, I got similar news recently. flowers I hope your next appointment will be helpful for you - many GPs won't prescribe clomid directly, but they probably will consider referring you to gynae for further assessment/treatment.

eskimoflo Wed 08-Jul-15 23:42:08

I'm in the same situation. I came off the pill last November and haven't even had a period, let alone ovulation. It's rubbish isn't it. sad Last month I was put on Clomid, at 50mgs and had my CD 21 blood test results today, which showed that it had no effect. My progesterone level was 2. They are doubling the dose to 100mgs next time, so I'm really hoping it works. Like others have said, there are things that can be done, so don't despair. It is really difficult though, I know. flowers

Purpletig Thu 09-Jul-15 07:17:48

Thanks all I think I will be referred when igo to the GP. She is really lovely and OH is coming as well. Trying to be positive but as we all know its a tough journey this ttc x x

everythingcrossed2015 Thu 09-Jul-15 15:32:58

Sorry to hear this sad how do you find out or know if your not ovulating? Do yo uget EWCM? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now