Talk

Advanced search

What would you think?

(12 Posts)
Melteaser666 Tue 07-Jul-15 11:46:45

What would you think if you got these? They were within time limit and tests carried out as per instructions.
Did the first and was shocked, did the second 40 mins later (so I guess urine was too dilute)
But only pulling faints since????!!!

cookielove Tue 07-Jul-15 11:48:33

Definitely a positive, congratulations smile

Use a First response, I am sure you will get a lovely clear line!

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Tue 07-Jul-15 11:49:39

They look positive to me!

FortyCoats Tue 07-Jul-15 11:51:43

definitely positive!

Congratulations smile

Melteaser666 Tue 07-Jul-15 11:52:08

Well that's what I thought but this was 3 days ago after period 2 weeks late and now just faint lines??? I've had no bleeding nothing and still got dizzy spells/headache/heartburn and achey pressure feeling
Gotta be really bad evaps I reckon????

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Tue 07-Jul-15 11:54:38

Have you tried another type of test? Maybe a clear blue digital?

SaulGood Tue 07-Jul-15 11:56:44

How faint the line is tells you nothing.

You are pregnant. smile

Melteaser666 Tue 07-Jul-15 12:14:48

Yeah I've tried Superdrug tests and FRER, only v v v faint lines (I might even have line eyes).
Maybe it was a chemical?? But wouldn't my period have came?

5hell Tue 07-Jul-15 12:17:37

i know it's good not to get our hopes up about these things, but with a two week late period and lots of (albeit faint) hpts...I think it's safe to say you're pregnant.

we all product different amounts of HCG, so yours may be fainter than some, but it doesn't make you less pg.

get thee to a dr to confirm and get signed up with a midwife
congratulations! grin

Melteaser666 Tue 07-Jul-15 20:29:47

Got docs appt tom see what he says/does. Will update

Melteaser666 Wed 08-Jul-15 15:19:05

Docs running routine bloods after fasting to check for low iron/blood glucose etc as well as beta test but our service here you have to book for bloods and can't get appt till next Tuesday! So more waiting!!

5hell Wed 08-Jul-15 15:29:16

well by then you'll be getting stronger lines if you are (hopefully) pg, so your bloods may be unecessary but good to get checked our anyway i guess

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now