Talk

Advanced search

please help I think I am going mad

(4 Posts)
abski91 Tue 07-Jul-15 10:56:37

I came off the implant 3 weeks ago had a slight bleed for few days afterwards
( my period was also due but doc said could have been withdrawl bleed ) we been doing the deed every two days before imlpant came out and after ..
past few days I have noticed discharge change ( sorry tmi ) my breasts are so tender and im knackered , hot flushes and dizzyness .. all same as i had with previous 3 pregnancies .. i dont want to test incase im let down but I feel like I am going out of my mind ( feeling because I want another baby so bad my body thinks it is pregnant lol ) anyone else concieved fast after implant removal ? I have read stories of those gettin caught straight after

thanks ladies I would appreciate some advice lol

glitteryflange Tue 07-Jul-15 11:51:53

Test smile

abski91 Tue 07-Jul-15 12:02:52

im worried about testing as i feel its way to early or soon to have been caught lol ( more suspense than hearing the lotto numbers called out lol ) but one thing for sure my body is playing up lol .. tasting metal , sore boobs , hot flushes and dizzyness .. and knackered ..

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Tue 07-Jul-15 12:05:39

Coming off the implant plays havoc with your hormones and can mimic the signs of pregnancy. The only way of knowing is by testing though! I would probably wait another week then test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now