Talk

Advanced search

Clear blue ov test and ovia app confusion

(6 Posts)
Dellabob123 Tue 07-Jul-15 08:35:07

Hi, currently ttc number 2 and on second cycle. I'm using ovia to track and just started using clear blue. But I'm confused.
Af started 1 July and I poas today and it was flashing smiley. Today is cd 9. Does that sound right? Is that early?
When I enter details in ovia should I put it as a positive test or wait until I get solid smiley?
All so confusing once I've started looking at it all!

Dellabob123 Tue 07-Jul-15 17:12:48

just bumping...can anyone help?

My fist dd was a happy mistake so this is all a bit new to me and as I'm broaching 37 I'd really like to give it my best shot for ttc #2.

Thanks smile

homeaway Tue 07-Jul-15 17:19:46

If you are using the dual clearblue then it will start flashing before you get a static smiley. How long are your cycles normally ?

Dellabob123 Tue 07-Jul-15 17:24:29

still regulating after the pill, second month of af jut gone at 28 day cycle. But i just don't know whether the flashing smiley means I'm fertile or leading up to fertile day.

The ovia app asks if you took a test and whether pos or neg and I don't know whether smiley face is positive.

Should we just start dtd now through to the static face? Is CD9 about right for a flashing smiley?
Sorry for the millions of questions, just so new to this.

homeaway Tue 07-Jul-15 17:31:12

Flashing means leading up to peak fertility. I don't think the app has the dual clearblue as an option as it is a fairly new test, the app just has the old style with either smiley or not. I would only put pos opk down when you get static smiley.

Dollydewdrop21 Tue 07-Jul-15 17:32:23

flashy smiley means high fertility. Static smiley means peak fertility. Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now