Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any advice welcome

(9 Posts)
Babygirlpw Mon 06-Jul-15 21:20:33

Hi. I am looking for some advice. I miscarried at the beginning of Dec. It took a few months for my period to return, Feb, and my cycle has been a bit all over the place. So in terms of cycle length: 30, 28, 19, 22, 25 days. My last period was on 5 June. So I am definitely late. I have tested and its negatively just confused, whilst my cycle has been shorter I haven't I am just confused as I have never missed a period. ever missed a period. . I know there is no normal, but any thoughts? Could I just be missing a period?

Babygirlpw Mon 06-Jul-15 21:22:04

Sorry that was confusing at the end. Basically, I am confused. Whilst my cycle is all over the place I have never missed a period.

5hell Mon 06-Jul-15 21:33:53

sorry about your mc

it could just be a slightly longer cycle this time i guess? ...sort of making up for the shorter ones?
how long were your cycles pre-mc?

if it doesn't appear in 3-4 days test again (with a good one like frer), then if neg maybe pop to gp for advice/check-up

good luck

rebbles Mon 06-Jul-15 21:38:38

Wait a couple of days and test again.
Mine didn't show up positive until day 35 but the month before it got to day 32 and I got my hopes up but then had a period. X

Babygirlpw Mon 06-Jul-15 21:40:10

Thank you 5hell. Before the mc they were pretty regular, every month. I did a digital test on Thursday. And then last night did a sainsburys one. I think above all else, it is giving me a glimmer of hope that I know isn't real.

Babygirlpw Mon 06-Jul-15 21:41:41

Thanks rebbles. I'll also test in the morning.

5hell Mon 06-Jul-15 22:15:37

ditch the digi...not that sensitive
x

rebbles Tue 07-Jul-15 23:02:31

Any news babygirl??

Babygirlpw Wed 08-Jul-15 21:24:22

Hi rebbles. I still haven't had my period, but did a first response test yesterday and it was negative.

Am still none the wiser as to what my body is doing, but am going to use an ovulation test daily to see if that helps work out when to try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now