Talk

Advanced search

Why am I not getting a bloody positive ovulation test?

(4 Posts)
sophiedeana Mon 06-Jul-15 19:18:21

Okay, so I'm using the pink and white ClearBlue ovulation kit. I bought this just one day after finishing my period (a 28 day cycle), and I got a BF smiley face! I was very confused and I wasn't able to find anything in the Internet, so posted on MN.

However, I wasn't able to get my help as to why I was getting a positive ovulation test just after my period, the only suggestion was could I be pregnant? No, I'm not as I've had 3 negative tests.

I'm really fuming now as I've been testing for a positive ov test since my 'fertile period' should've begun on the 4th, and still nothing!!

Can anyone explain this? My CM seems very stretchy and clear... Although not a single smiley.

FlatWhiteToGo Mon 06-Jul-15 20:49:21

Sorry, I have no idea. It seems that many people's cycles can be all over the place and ovulation can come at weird times, or some months not at all, so try not to worry. Easier said than done I know!

Rexyroo12345 Tue 07-Jul-15 21:09:52

Seems you are and yet you aren't pregnant. How very discombobulating...

PetrovaFossil1 Wed 08-Jul-15 14:22:35

Is it the digital test? It could be that by testing right after your period the baseline is off because your hormones hadn't normalised after your period?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now