Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chemical pregnancies

(4 Posts)
Cartooner Sat 04-Jul-15 13:05:40

Hello, I've found great help from this website on this but I just wanted to check opinions on when to go to the doctor. I am 37 with three healthy children and really probably have had all the luck I need in life but I've always wanted four children so we decided to try a few months ago.

I had a mc at 5 weeks + 5 days. Then I had a chemical pregnancy the last two months. A line that got fainter and then my period.

I am just wondering should I go to a GP or just keep trying? I am not upset about this, I am very practical about it but I just wonder if there is a reason I am getting pregnant but the implantation is not going through. I saw comments about baby aspirin but I also don't want to encourage a pregnancy that will eventually miscarry. That might not make sense but I am thinking my body did it three times before so maybe it knows what it is doing?

Thanks.

Junosmum Sat 04-Jul-15 15:14:15

I'd see my GP if it happened again. Your age will be a slight factor but there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to have another healthy pregnancy.

Cartooner Sat 04-Jul-15 16:28:47

Thanks Junosmum. I think you are right, I am going to take vitimans and just see how one more month goes maybe before getting tests.

neetie1 Sun 05-Jul-15 17:00:23

I had a chemical pregnancy two years ago when I was 41, we are now ttc #1 and hopeful that things will go our way. Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now