Completely confused - negative test but at least 2 weeks late.

(3 Posts)

I generally have regular cycles of about 30 / 31 days. AF was due around 20th June.

I think I had some implantation spotting a few days before that around the 17th / 18th, but it was very light. Since then, I've had intermittent pregnancy symptoms, including nipples changing colour (and then back again), heightened sense of smell, peeing more, feeling crampy (but not AF crampy) and increased discharge (which feels like AF but isn't).

Basically on some days I just feel pregnant and then on other days I don't.

I've not had a positive pregnancy test.

I had a miscarriage last year and it took ages for my cycles to return to normal, but I've had 3 completely normal cycles in a row - and I occasionally have anovulatory cycles and know what that feels like (not like this).

Is this a chemical pregnancy? I feel like I'm going nuts.

dreamingofmynextsleep Fri 03-Jul-15 23:12:41

Oh my goodness... I thought I could have written this!
Now nearly 2 weeks late with cramping (not my usual cramping), spotting - on and off for 3 weeks - breasts tender on and off too. Plus back ache.
Not a fudging clue what is currently going on.
I've been told to go to the doctor to speak with them? As I have BFN over and over sad maybe this would be a good idea for you too?? sad x

I have been to my GP and had a urine test - which was negative. I've got a follow up appointment late next week, but I'm worried that he's just going to tell me to wait and see what happens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now