Talk

Advanced search

Is painful sex a symptom?? Sorry for TMI!

(4 Posts)
chelle792 Tue 30-Jun-15 12:34:37

I'm trying to convince my self like everyone else that this month I'm probably am definitely not imagining the symptoms!

DP is [cringe] well endowed and initially I suffered with a little pain (he had to go gentle when we first got together sorry sorry sorry TMI!! For the first time since then, this morning I had the most awful pain. The same pain that I had when we got together I'm sure he was going to bust through my cervix. He wasn't being rough (in fact, rather gentle) so this pain was in no way justified.

I'm 4DPO (I think).

Is this even a symptom? I'm convinced that something is different this month!

Chattymummyhere Tue 30-Jun-15 13:07:06

I would say no as randomly Dh seems to feel like his about to burst though I think it's just one of those things, a mix of extra tight and a proper ahem rock hard penis for that one go.

I'm one of those that find after my period and after giving birth everything seems to shrink down there and it's a hard job to get it willing to take his member again.

5hell Tue 30-Jun-15 14:07:54

i think it can be a sign of ovulation rather than pregnancy ...i sometimes feel like i'm being poked in the ovary during sex around ovulation time (quite uncomfortable!), so maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought?

chelle792 Tue 30-Jun-15 15:17:06

Ooh now there's a possiblity 5hell! dammit he didn't finish this morning wink

Thanks chatty, I suppose we are both lucky that it's that way round and not the other!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now