Talk

Advanced search

1 day heavy period?

(4 Posts)
Beltane2015 Tue 30-Jun-15 10:42:01

Hi everyone.

I am new to the site! so a big hello to all you out there trying to conceive.

I always have regular periods, might be a day out either side, but always the same starting off light, getting heavier the second day and gradually light again for another 2 days (4 day total)

So anyway, i have noticed my last couple of periods were, watery? if that makes sense i am always a heavy bleeder but the last couple of times its been like someone has literally mixed it with water.

anyway about a week ago i got the usual cramping before AF showed up, put in a tampon when i went to bed. 7 hours later i woke up to what looked like a mini massacre!

I was in such a panic. there was blood everywhere! a good 6" by 6" patch... I went to clean myself up (between being screamed at by my OH for ruining the bedsheets) I was going through a tampon every 45 minutes- hour..

I woke up in the middle of the night (to avoid another screaming match) only to find that the tampon was completely clean....

I don't know what the hell is happening. I have read that this is a sign of early miscarriage or can in fact mean a pregnancy due to it only lasting a day.

Has anyone ever experienced this? I have never had a period like it in my life.

Beltane2015 Thu 02-Jul-15 13:48:18

Anyone?

mummypig3 Thu 02-Jul-15 13:52:23

Could have been a chemicalpregnancy, but I've had this happen and I know I wasn't pregnant so God knows what it was

Beltane2015 Thu 02-Jul-15 13:58:21

Hi mummypig3

I thought that initially. but i have had this funny ache since low on the left side. feels a bit like a mild water infection, mixed with AF cramps but i don't have one! I don't want to buy pregnancy tests just yet, I want to give it a week or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now