Could I be pregnant?

(6 Posts)
AnaMitch Mon 29-Jun-15 17:39:53

Hi I'm 22 and have been with my boyfriend for a month, we've had sex quite a lot in this time, always unprotected, I know when I ovulate and when I'm fertile and we had sex on these days (at least four times, whilst I was fertile). I'm due to come on this week the 3rd or 5th so I don't know if that's why I'm feeling the way I do, but to be fair I do feel 'different' than how I normally feel when coming on.
For example i have had nausea every morning and throughout the day (no actual throwing up though) for a few days maybe a week now, I've been peeing a lot more than usual, waking up throughout the night desperate for a wee, I'm extremely tired, have tender breasts and they feel fuller, my toilet habits have been all over the place, I've been getting cramps (not painful) in my stomach at the bottom for about two weeks, also a weird ache in the bottom of my back, I haven't bothered taking a PT yet as it is probably to early but I feel as though I am pregnant just not sure when would be a good idea to take a test, also I mostly wanted to see if any one has experienced the same as me and actually been pregnant?
The past few months I haven't had an appetite in fact I had lost quite a bit of weight, but just this week all I can think about is food, I've gone off chocolate and anything sweet (which normally I can't get enough of) and instead I am craving carbs!
I would be so grateful if someone could reply with any information that may be helpful. Thank you.

PotteringAlong Mon 29-Jun-15 17:41:18

If you've had unprotected sex then yes, you could definitely be pregnant but unless you actually do a test no one here can tell you if you are or not.

Oysterbabe Mon 29-Jun-15 17:42:44

You could be but you could be spotting symptoms because you're looking for them, that happens all the time. Wait a few days and do a test. Let's hope that you're not and are more sensible in future.

sophiedeana990 Mon 29-Jun-15 17:51:01

Well those are all pregnancy symptoms and you could very well be pregnant. Yes, of course, people who are pregnant would have experienced those symptoms but also equally, those who weren't pregnant could've experienced them.

However, I would be a little more on the 'I think I may possibly be pregnant' side if I WAS experiencing those symptoms. I'd take a test, 100%.

Wait until the 6th before taking a test, just so you almost certainly know you're not taking the test early and getting a false negative.

All the best hun x x x

CarrotVan Mon 29-Jun-15 17:52:38

take a test - no-one here is psychic. They are very cheap - even pound shops have them

Do you want to have a baby with this guy, right now? If not, and you are pregnant, then remember you have options. If not, and you aren't pregnant, then go to the GP or a clinic and get some reliable contraception. In this day and age making the choice to have unprotected sex when you don't want to conceive is crazy.

Stinkersmum Mon 29-Jun-15 17:56:48

School holidays have already started I see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now