Talk

Advanced search

I think I ovulated this month!!

(5 Posts)
chelle792 Mon 29-Jun-15 15:35:57

No PCOS, just an irregular ovulator (does that sound like some kind of warped superhero name?)

Last time I ovulated, I think, was Jan. I was in agony last week with AF type pains (last week was ovulation week) so hopefully this might be the month!

I'm desperately hoping that I do get pregnant this month because I was in agony last time AF came on an ovulation month!

No question, guess I'm just after some hand holding. We are both hopeful this month even though we are not actively trying yeah right...I overheard DP telling a friend at a BBQ that we are seeing what happens wink

FlatWhiteToGo Mon 29-Jun-15 20:25:21

Best of luck. I really hope this is your month smile x

birchygoo Mon 29-Jun-15 22:16:06

fx for you!! I tried the mentality of trying not trying - yeh doesn't work, its just as frustrating!

do you temp at all as that would tell you if you ovulated

Esker Tue 30-Jun-15 00:03:49

Good luck Chelle! I read about your situation with interest as I think I'm an irregular ovulator superhero as well.
Came off pill in October, first period in jan and then three pretty regular 40 day (give or take a day) cycles. Now, in my first month actually ttc, my period is 16 days late (making me on cd 66!), but negative tests all round!
Now makes me wonder if I am ovulating at all as my 'periods' were super short and extremely light.
Doctor said to just wait for period to show up so here I am tapping my fingers...
Hope you get good news grin

chelle792 Tue 30-Jun-15 12:29:30

Thankyou flat and birch

Esker ovulation is a bloody nightmare. That wait must be a nightmare!!

I'm convinced that this is the month.... silly I know because I'm also convinced that this time the symptoms are real. I had a really sharp pain yesterday and a little spotting today. And for the first time TMI since I started having sex with DP, it actually hurt DP is rather endowed and my body had to 'learn to accommodate him'

I'm so confused about why it would randomly hurt this morning. I think I'm about 4 DPO.

Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now