Talk

Advanced search

Teach pregnancy tests

(7 Posts)
Lucy61 Fri 26-Jun-15 17:08:58

I have been a great fan of the cheap tesco tests because they were red dye and very sensitive, but not costly. Went and bought a pack yesterday of what I thought would be the usual ones but when I opened the pack, they were blue dye tests sitting there pretending to be my old faves.hmm Are the old ones gone forever? Does anyone know if these new intruders are as sensitive ie 10 miu/ml not 25?

Lucy61 Fri 26-Jun-15 17:09:36

Tesco, not teach!

Crownjewel Fri 26-Jun-15 17:11:00

Not used one since early 2014 but tesco were my favourites too - can recall they used to use red dye but always thought the sensitivity was 20miu?

Rememberallball Sat 27-Jun-15 07:32:25

I buy cheap hpt's off Amazon. 10iu/ml so sensitive, 50 tests for around £6-7 so cheap, free delivery and, best of all, pink dye!!

Lucy61 Sat 27-Jun-15 07:38:50

Got those too! I'm well stocked now. confused

Junosmum Sun 28-Jun-15 20:19:12

Yeah - the blue ones just aren't as good! I was a bit annoyed to be honest. The first one I did with them was pink (well, first 2) went out to buy another pack and between Saturday and Monday they'd gone blue. And they aren't as good! Did still show a BFP though.

Lucy61 Mon 29-Jun-15 06:55:56

Congrats, Juno. The new tesco ones are rubbish. I knew I was pregnant almost straight away so it felt like I was just waiting for the tests to confirm. Got some very faint lines on internet cheapies but not consistently, almost nothing on tesco ones but a clear line with a first response.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now