Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

im coming off cerazette because it causing me to have really bad depression

(7 Posts)
lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 12:20:36

I'm coming off cerazette as its causing me to have really bad depression im just wondering if anyone else has had this and did you get pregnant straight away and how long does it take to get out of your system
Thanks

Oysterbabe Sun 21-Jun-15 14:15:23

I came off the end of November and got pregnant at the end of April. It seemed to take a few months for my cycle to return to normal. At first my cycles were short and periods were really light. I think it was February before my cycles felt normal.

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 14:25:59

Oh right just want to come off because its making me feel low

Morwenna1 Sun 21-Jun-15 17:21:14

Hi, I've just started another thread on Cerazette on here as I've just come off it myself (TTC). Been on it for 6.5 years and had no issues with depression - it's been pretty good for me as pills go.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks/months!smile

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 18:01:31

Yes I just read yours it will be interesting me and my partner want a baby but its hard it took me over a year to get pregnant with my daughter and I've been on the pill for 6 years I'm going to start coming off it tomorrow I missed yesterday took todays because its a habit

Morwenna1 Sun 21-Jun-15 18:26:51

I'm mentally prepared for the long haul. I'm 31, nearly 32 and I know it might not be a walk in the park. (Well, I know pregnancy couldn't be described as a walk in the park in any case! wink)

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 19:09:37

No it couldn't definitely not well good luck to you in 23 I had my daughter when I was 16 so I was a young mum that's why I went on the pill in the first place

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now