Talk

Advanced search

need abit of help

(20 Posts)
lilworthy Sat 20-Jun-15 21:37:53

I dont know what to do im really confused ive been depressed since i was 8years old and its been getting worse since i started the pill 6 years ago after my daughter was born its getting worse that i need help now i dont know what to do its bad that i want a baby aswel really confused help!

Rachelc82 Sun 21-Jun-15 11:06:30

Trying for a baby when your feeling so low is probably not a good idea. You need to go to your GP, talk to them they will help you. Have you ever had or considered having counselling? Getting to the root cause of your depression would help massively.

Whichseason Sun 21-Jun-15 11:09:07

I second going to the GP to get some help. Your depression got worse after having your first child so having another child when you are in such a bad place is likely to make it worse. What does your partner think about this?

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 12:24:23

My depression got worse after I started the pill which was 6 years ago my depression is under control and I'm getting counselling and I know why I'm depression because of my childhood I feel fine when I don't have my cerazette pill but when I do I can feel very low in myself

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 12:25:25

And I had counselling when I was younger for my problems aswel

Rachelc82 Sun 21-Jun-15 19:11:19

Can't you change your pill to a different one. I myself get low from the pill. I stopped taking it 2 years ago and me and DP used condoms for birth control. But now are trying to conceive so using nothing.

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 19:41:53

Nothing really worked any better than cerazette because I had really bad side effects they work for me just make me feel low every now and again im in myself just feel angry because of what happened when I wad 8 and its something you can never get over tbh I want another baby but don't know what to do

Rachelc82 Sun 21-Jun-15 21:00:04

I can kind of guess what it is. Happened to my sister too. Have you been to GP and explained how your feeling? And how is your partner to talk to?

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 21:24:28

Yes i have and they just put me on anti depressants and my partner wants a baby aswel and i got stabbed and sexual abused so its hard to get over when your forever seeing that person that did it and im going to counselling again about it and my partner is good to talk too

Rachelc82 Sun 21-Jun-15 22:05:30

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Sounds like you are going the right thing and you have a good partner. I don't know what to suggest about having a baby. Only you know whether that will be good for you or not. What what I will say is make sure you do what's right for you, not what's right for others.

lilworthy Sun 21-Jun-15 22:13:05

Yeah thats what im trying to do thats why im going to come off cerazette because it makes me feel really low and i say if i got pregnant then it happens so the baby is like still planned in a way but im getting counselling which helps and thank you hun

Rachelc82 Mon 22-Jun-15 05:39:54

Your welcome. I wish you well and hope it works out for you. I know what you live with everyday can't be easy. Remember you are a survivor not a victim.

lilworthy Mon 22-Jun-15 09:44:27

Its hard to think that way when everything has just gone wrong in life and I feel the only good thing is my daughter and watching her grow up and now my new partner as my other relationships were horrible

Rachelc82 Mon 22-Jun-15 10:27:33

Thankfully you have them to keep you going. It could be a whole lot worse.

lilworthy Mon 22-Jun-15 10:52:04

That's true sometimes when I take my pill it makes me feel that low I question if I'm good enough for them and when I don't take it im fine

Rachelc82 Mon 22-Jun-15 18:33:06

Sounds like you need to come off that pill. It's not right to feel like that xxxxxxx

Rachelc82 Mon 22-Jun-15 18:34:07

Sorry about the x's sent by habit from just texting my DP lol

lilworthy Mon 22-Jun-15 21:21:19

This is why I'm coming off it I feel fine now I haven't took it feel loads better and its okay hun

Rachelc82 Mon 22-Jun-15 22:07:47

I hope you continue to feel good. Stay strong.

lilworthy Mon 22-Jun-15 22:26:04

I will now hun that I'm off that just want to do what's right by my self and my daughter that's me to be in the right mind I will stay strong thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now