7 days late, BFN, lots of symptoms - HELP!

(5 Posts)
jennn8192 Sat 20-Jun-15 10:28:40

So i am now late by 7 days for my period.

I have tested lots and got a BFN everytime, however when i took a test and edited the photo last night i thought i could see a very faint line, however i think it may have been a shadow or i was just really hoping it was there!

I came off my pill three months ago and have had regular cycles of 28 days. We did have sex while i was ovulating too.

I have had severe bloating and stomach cramps, no period, sore and itchy nipples, bumps round my nipples, cm quite a bit, feeling very sick, sometimes dizzy, very tired, increased appetite, heightened sense of smell, been really easily irritated and snappy, also had a taste of blood a couple of times and couldnt drink my coffee one day but then was fine after that.

Lots of symptoms and no AF but no BFP either!!

Im becoming obsessed with taking tests, sometimes taking up to 2 a day in the hope i will get my BFP!

Is anyone in the same boat? Or know anybody who has been in the same boat and then got their BFP after lots of BFN's?

Help girls! sad

Lweji Sat 20-Jun-15 11:14:15

AFAIK tests can become positive quite late, but if you are having negatives, there's no point in testing multiple times during the day.
Next time you test make sure it's the first morning urine only. And give it a couple of days before testing, even if it's hard. smile

Is it possible that ovulation was late?

Oysterbabe Sat 20-Jun-15 11:20:06

Stop testing!
Get some cheapy tests and test no more often than ever other day until you figure out what's going on. Some people get their bfp late and some just end up having a late period. There's no way of knowing which it is at this point unfortunately.

jennn8192 Sat 20-Jun-15 11:49:28

Hi girls, i know i need to stop testing but its just driving me crazy as i want it so much sad.

I just hope i get my Bfp and its just late.

Dont know if ovulation could have been late but dont think so xx

Lweji Sat 20-Jun-15 11:51:32

I have been there (maybe a bit less desperate) and it was hard waiting, but the more you test, the more obsessed you will be.
Testing won't change the result, so you will be better off distracting yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now