Talk

Advanced search

Sore boobs 4dpo - never have them, post O or ore AF.. Any ideas?

(2 Posts)
dreamingofmynextsleep Fri 19-Jun-15 00:32:38

Evening ladies.. I thought I would use the wisdom of Mumsnet to help me and my scrambled brain!

I had a period on 20th April - I'm a 35 day cycle. I ovulated 11th may and had sex twice in the days over Ovulation.
I have endometriosis and am very much aware when I ovulate due to increased pain and bloating on the left hand side, right over my left ovary. This usually settles after 2 days and I'm fine again.

AF usually just happens, no spotting or sore boobs or anything..
So a very light, short "period" of 3 days happened 25th may. AF is usually 7-10 days long and heavy.

Now, since last week, I've been nauseous to the point of not being able to eat some days.
I've also, in the last 4 days developed super sore boobs.. Which has never happened. Ever?

Test this evening which is BFN.

Any ideas?? sad

Oysterbabe Fri 19-Jun-15 06:10:03

Firstly at 4DPO it is way, way too early to test, there is zero chance of a bfp at this stage. You need to wait until 10DPO at the absolute minimum, 14DPO would be a more reasonable time to test.

I always got sore boobs around that stage and they'd die down again as I got towards AF. Many pregnancy like symptoms are caused by the progesterone levels. When we're trying to conceive we become very aware of our bodies, much more so than before. I was convinced I was pregnant every month. That's not to say you're not, you could be, it's just too early for you to be having those kinds of symptoms so don't get your hopes up too much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now