Talk

Advanced search

Falling of bike during pregnancy and other things.

(1 Post)
kochamcie Thu 18-Jun-15 21:47:11

So, just around/slightly after my estimated time of ovulation I felt a somewhat ticklish fluttering feeling down there and I then missed my period which was due on the tenth of this month. When I missed my period I then took a pregnancy test which came up negative. I feel a lot of changes in my body in these past few weeks and my breasts are very sensitive. I've been having some mood swings and have been finding it difficult to concentrate on anything and feel somewhat fatigued and a bit stoned/feverish but not all the time. I have made an appointment with my doctor but I have to wait until the end of the month.

Yesterday while cycling my bike to work I was turning a corner and I fell off my bike resulting in a big gash on my knee and a bruise on the other leg. I was quite shaken but got back on my bike and cycled to work where I then cleaned the cut and had a sit down. Now today I get brown stringy discharge and I feel a bit worried.

So, has anyone ever had a combination of missed period and negative hpt followed by brown stringy discharge?

and/or

fallen off a bike during pregnancy?

If so, what was the outcome?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now