Talk

Advanced search

TTC Help???!

(5 Posts)
Emilymo93 Thu 18-Jun-15 19:58:24

Me and my husband have been TTC since August 2014. I was due to start my AF 15 days ago but still no sign! I started feeling different about 2 days before it was due and it never came! I've had so many symptoms too, sore tender breasts, nausea, tiredness etc. I have now taken 6 tests but all have been negative! Any ideas? I'm so confused!

Emilymo93 Thu 18-Jun-15 19:59:38

Also, I forgot to mention I am usually so regular! I think 1 day is the latest I've ever been!

PotteringAlong Thu 18-Jun-15 20:00:58

I'd go to see your gp and ask for blood tests just in case.

5hell Thu 18-Jun-15 21:33:00

sounds possible you're pg. what type of tests are you taking? levels of hcg naturally vary quite a bit in early pregnancy so a more sensitive test might show something.
as pottering said, a test at your gp might help, and they can give you some proper advice if it's still neg.

fingers crossed for you

Emilymo93 Thu 18-Jun-15 21:41:34

I've tried some own brand tests, first response and clear blue. I am testing every other day. Going to see doctor on Monday if AF still hasn't arrived! I just wish I could get a positive test...I definately feel different this month. Just don't know if I'm wanting a positive so badly that my body is acting pregnant even though I'm not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now