Talk

Advanced search

What do you think ladies?

(10 Posts)
hethajf Thu 18-Jun-15 01:54:26

I'd really appreciate if you could cast your experienced eyes over this one, I've been waiting a long time for my first positive and can't decide if it's too faint to be +?!

kitkat1989 Thu 18-Jun-15 02:11:43

I have no experience with positives yet but id say thats defo a faint positive! Test again in th morning! Congrats!

sizethree Thu 18-Jun-15 02:24:12

Looks positive to me.
Was it within the timeframe?
Best to use first morning urine, so try another test in the morning and the line should be stronger.

hethajf Thu 18-Jun-15 02:35:46

I'm not sure re the time... I'd forgotten about it but came back to it within 30 mins. the line looks pink to me though and I thought evap lines were more grayish? i'll test again tomorrow...I was due on yesterday (17th) nothing yet, desperately trying not to get excited... failing miserably!

sizethree Thu 18-Jun-15 06:40:58

The Internet cheapies can be a bit of a nightmare with evap lines. I use them too as I'm a POAS addict and would be bankrupt if I used pharmacy tests each month! It may be worth getting a FRER for a definitive result first thing today - store you morning urine to dip in later.

Vap0 Thu 18-Jun-15 07:15:19

Tentative congratulations
Do test again tomorrow though as I've had an evap line that was pink in colour but it was probably fainter than yours.
Good luck and update us when you test again flowers

Oysterbabe Thu 18-Jun-15 08:12:52

Pretty certain that's positive. Congrats! thanks

hethajf Thu 18-Jun-15 11:51:45

Well ladies, this is this mornings test... still very faint but definitely pink. it didn't show up straight away but within 5 mins... EEK!!!

TulipChewlip Sat 20-Jun-15 18:06:19

congratulations!!! definitely a positive test smile flowers

hethajf Sat 20-Jun-15 20:14:18

thankyou :-) ive done 2 more since and todays is alot darker... excited doesn't even begin to describe it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now