Talk

Advanced search

family member saw a MEDIUM said i would fall pregnant in next two months

(13 Posts)
Hyland Tue 16-Jun-15 20:05:04

Day 28 and i want to test soooooo bad.

Wish they hadnt of told me, coz lets face it we hang on to any hope and i will be devasted when im not esecially after 3 years and 6 months of ttc

SpendSpendSpend Tue 16-Jun-15 20:08:52

Mediums are full of shit

Hyland Tue 16-Jun-15 20:10:44

ha ha thankyou lol ... i need more of that lol ... it will lessen the blow tomorrow smile

SpendSpendSpend Tue 16-Jun-15 20:16:23

I ve been to afew mediums, its all guess work. I was told i would be going to a christening and now 10 years later i have still never been to a christening.

Hyland Tue 16-Jun-15 20:20:36

i did see a medium at the homeshow in london lol and she said i was going to have a baby sooner tgat i thought but that was right at the start of ttc .... so over 3 years ago and i think put her foot in it when not realising i have a child already.

Difference is she was clearly a fake.

where as family member has gone to this well known lady for a few years and relative is adamant she is never wrong

Oysterbabe Tue 16-Jun-15 20:53:46

All mediums are fake and full of shit. It should be illegal for them to rip people off the way they do.

Hyland Tue 16-Jun-15 21:00:14

thankfully i didn't pay for but out of 8 siblings i was singled out as the only one going to have a birth and more precisely that i would fall within 2 months.

I would have thought that most people fake/mediums would at least cover them selves with the odds being 6 months or a year for most.

Brainwashed sad clearly hanging onto anything .

when i fail we are definitely taking the next steps for ivf

been to long now

sizethree Tue 16-Jun-15 21:02:58

I'm really sceptical about them and think they take advantage of people going through tough times who need the hope and reassurance. Making money out if others misfortune is an awful way to earn money.
Humour the prediction, but please don't give it any more significance as I'm sure you're brighter than that.
Ps. Go get shagging. That's the only way to make the baby in that timeframe!

Justmuddlingalong Tue 16-Jun-15 21:05:40

flowers Remain hopeful, but don't take the word of a medium. They spout shit at best and give false hope at worst.

Hyland Tue 16-Jun-15 21:19:33

thanks smile

i think thats the sad thing we all want to think that some magic fairy dust will do the trick, if only

SeldomAthleticFC Tue 16-Jun-15 21:42:19

Poor you. I am 100% certain that mediums are full of shit but I know I'd still be feeling hopeful if someone said that to me, however irrational it is. It's really unfair to raise your hopes like that.
Good luck getting your BFP.

FattyFishwife Wed 17-Jun-15 21:26:18

i saw a medium that said I would only ever have 4 children....i have 5 now and am TTC #6!

Vap0 Wed 17-Jun-15 23:37:35

hyland let's hope this medium wacko is right and you do get your bfp in the next 2 months. If you do, and I really hope you do after such a long time don't forget this medium is full of s* and didn't predict it!
I went to one once who couldn't stop talking to me about all the horses I ride and being surrounded by horses and how horses are a big part of my future.... To this day I have never riden a horse, have no particular desire to do so and also can't see any situation which would mean I get particularly close to one.

Best of luck to you in your pursuit of your bfp flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now