Talk

Advanced search

TTC July

(34 Posts)
Emilygremily Mon 15-Jun-15 11:40:22

Hello All,

This is my first post smile

Me and my DH are about to start trying to conceive, we are just moving to a two bedroom house as my husband has a DS.

Any tips on what to do to boost our chances would be great smile

Nevlet Mon 15-Jun-15 18:45:06

Hi Emily, not sure on advice for you but thought I would reply as am in the same bus - trying in July. We were trying last winter but due to a change in my job, decided to put it off till the end of the school year - If you want a buddy on the journey to keep each other sane! Good luck getting your BFP!

Emilygremily Tue 16-Jun-15 17:07:22

Hi Nevlet, I downloaded a few of the tracking apps on my phone last night :D, We decided as we are due to move, go on holiday that it would be best to put it off until after the move. I am hoping i get a BFP soon smile came off the pill 3 months ago and have been monitoring my cycle and CM.

It is a very exciting process, i am big on crochet and i can not resist making little booties, hats and blankets.

shannonb94x Tue 16-Jun-15 17:21:27

Hi thought i would join smile TTC cycle #1 had a MC 8 weeks ago. Although i still have slight spotting im hoping July will be my month smile im also only 20, but feel VERY ready to become a mum. How exciting!

Nevlet Tue 16-Jun-15 18:12:41

Emily, we were in a similiar position. It's surprising after postponing things just how ready I feel for it this time!

Hi Shannon, nice to meet you! I'm only 25 so I think I am quite young too!

Emilygremily Tue 16-Jun-15 21:35:09

hi Shannon, me and you are extremely similar I am only 20 smile welcome to the group smile

Emilygremily Tue 16-Jun-15 21:37:04

nevlet I know it's so strange how a couple of months can make a difference smile I feel so much more confident and ready now. having looked after my Dss I feel like I can cope quite well.

Londonlady2015 Tue 16-Jun-15 22:14:49

Hello all
I'm also new to here this week and TTC July onwards (earliest opp to take pregnancy test 31st, period would be due 24th).. I'm nearly 31 so hoping my age won't go against me too much. I'm also rather impatient so I'll need to nip that in the bud sharpish!

FX to all

Emilygremily Wed 17-Jun-15 09:11:45

Hi LondonLady, i am extremely impatient but it does help talking on here rather than driving DH insane with all the baby talk etc :P

Lovelyjubbly95 Thu 18-Jun-15 10:44:11

Hi im new here
Shannon i am in same boat as u as had mc at 6wks in feb. Have been ttc for 18mths. Im 29 and have an 8yr old from a previous rship so this wld be my first with dh. smile

Londonlady2015 Thu 18-Jun-15 20:37:06

Welcome lovely!
Haha emily absolutely. I haven't actually told any friends or family that we are going to start trying but of course, I have a zillion questions and thoughts so this is proving to be a godsend

shannonb94x Fri 19-Jun-15 23:10:46

Hi all, soo AF doesnt seem to be easing. Nearly been 2 weeks now, i have posted a thread but noone seems to be replying (everyone must be busy tonight hmmph) just wondering is this normal? Its my first one since MC. I was hoping cor a bfp soon but cant see it happening! Im also feeling very sicky & slightly sore boobs tonight too. What is going on sad

Emilygremily Mon 22-Jun-15 10:03:01

Hi Shannon, unfortunately i cannot answer that for sure, my AF changes month to month some cycles are long some are short, i am sure its nothing to worry about, I had a AF which lasted 5 weeks sad

London unfortunately my DH opened his big mouth last week and told MIL and FIL that we a TTC now when he comes round he keeps poking me and saying is there anything in there yet sad

shannonb94x Mon 22-Jun-15 19:17:51

Had a bfp this morning, period is sort of coming to an end but its still there. this is my first bfp in a while, i tested yesterday & got a negative, this morning i got a positive, going to test again in the morning to be sure. what the f? sad

Emilygremily Tue 23-Jun-15 10:29:03

Oh Fx for you Shannon smile hopefully it will still be a BFP smile let us know.

Emilygremily Wed 24-Jun-15 17:15:54

Shannon what was the result?

shannonb94x Wed 24-Jun-15 17:59:41

So after another bfp i took a trip to the doctors, done a urine test there & it came up negative but said it could be just very early, so had my bloods done smile got to wait until tuesday to get the results done though! but all bleeding has stopped. Im having weird pains in my stomach but unsure what that is. Just want a clear answer so either i can look forward to a pregnancy, or look forward to conceiving smile might try my luck & give gp a ring friday though! im too scared to do another test sad

Emilygremily Wed 24-Jun-15 19:08:15

oooo how exciting hope it's a BFP for you on Tuesday smile x

Emilygremily Fri 03-Jul-15 15:31:51

Hi Shannon, did you get your BFP????

RalucaMorena Fri 03-Jul-15 22:23:39

Also ttc after mc. You could definitely start on folic acid and vit D as they take a couple of months to build up. Also healthy diet for you both helps with God eggs/swimmers. The toughest part would be not to stress. Gl!

abski91 Sat 04-Jul-15 10:04:03

heyy me and my partner are also trying .. i had my nexplanon implant removed there 11 days ago .. had a slight withdrawl bleed on 25- 29th pretty much been at it like rabbit .. sorry TMI but we so excited to be trying. I have a 3 yr old boy , and 5 & 7 year old girls ... but first time actually planned one so im so dam nervous and excited lol would love to have someone trying to concieve this month .. bump buddies ... ??? i need a conceiving buddy haha .. would love for this month to be all our month !!! good luck ladies !!

everythingcrossed2015 Tue 07-Jul-15 15:40:12

HI All, I am Emma and im 29 TTC for about 10 months give or take as first few i didnt realise about ov days etc, Im hoping to get my BFP soon im getting inpatient x

Stripes1983 Thu 09-Jul-15 00:23:07

Hi all , been casually ttc since March but only started officially trying this cycle , on CD19 and been doing an ov test every day since Sunday but nothing going on yet hmm , this is first cycle of monitoring dates etc - my ovulation tracker app is my new best friend ! grin

Emilygremily Tue 14-Jul-15 09:11:36

Morning all smile

I had a rubbish weekend the house i was looking after got broken into sad feel like it was all my fault as i was checking in on it sad

On the plus side still no AF symptoms which i would normally of had by now.

Have a beautiful day all x

Pixie1988 Tue 14-Jul-15 19:12:56

Hi all, this is my first post so I'm all new to this! Came off my mirena after 4.5 years 2 weeks ago. I've been ready for a while but waited for the 'ok' from my partner. No one knows we're TTC so would be lovely to have people in the same situation to chat too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now