Talk

Advanced search

2ww killing me with good chart?

(2 Posts)
MrsPCR Sun 14-Jun-15 09:10:17

I almost just feel like I need to share to get it out of my system.

Third month temping, but first vaginally as mouth open sleeper. First 2 months was sick or had tonsillitis so their temperatures are not great anyway.

This month I was so pleased as if nothing else it would be a good month to compare. Then I got 2 higher temps suggesting triphasic, the ofsted ruined my temps! Grr; however back to accurate now and have remained high.

Currently 13dpo after BFN yesterday. I knew 12 was early and I know you're not out until AF but I feel out and really disappointed when I had such a good chart (I think?) I feel like my body is just being really cruel to me. I don't mind not being pregnant (ish) but can't stand the tricks.

I can imagine all of the other early pregnancy signs and am desperately trying to ignore any or can put it down to Ofsted. But I didn't make up the spotting and temp 24hr temp dip 8dpo last month and I can't have made up the temps this month. I was sooo disappointed when AF arrived last month.

Basically, I feel frustrated at the tricks your body can play when ttc. Never mind the mind tricks! Anyone else's bodies physically wind them up like this??

Oysterbabe Sun 14-Jun-15 10:16:17

Mine did it all the time. Lovely charts looking just as they should then suddenly temp falling through the floor and AF starting that day. I thought I was pregnant from the symptoms I had every single month. It's torture.
The month I got my bfp my chart looked rubbish, really low temps in the days before AF was due.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now