Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else had evap lines with Sainsburys tests

(5 Posts)
Cln1510 Thu 11-Jun-15 18:05:54

Hiya, just wondered if anyone else has had evap lines on Sainsburys tests? I did one this morning (the cross ones not digital) and straight away it looked negative then, after about 15 mins (and I know you should bin after 10!) a really thin blue line appeared off centre. I then went and got a First Response and a very clear BFN. Boo!

Oysterbabe Thu 11-Jun-15 18:10:44

If you Google you'll see a lot of people have. Wait a couple of days and get a superdrug pink dye one, they are a lot better. FX it's right though!!

Cln1510 Thu 11-Jun-15 18:21:26

It's so disappointing when you think, a line is a line....and its not! You are right will hang on and try another brand, unless AF shows up of course!

butterflyFairy1 Thu 11-Jun-15 18:29:15

A thin, off centred line with the cross ones are unfortunately evaps sad I'm so sorry honey. Blue dye as well, I assume? They're notorious for evap lines. You're not out until AF shows up though hun, keep testing!

Cln1510 Thu 11-Jun-15 18:32:18

Hi, yep it's the blue one. Well I won't be buying them again! Thanks fingers crossed x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now