Talk

Advanced search

Twinges in right ovary area!? 12dpo!

(4 Posts)
Kayxo Thu 11-Jun-15 04:36:12

Hiya! I had twinges around 6dpo also. But i am now having twinges in the same area and i am 12/13 dpo. Could this be a good sign? Or sign of AF. Im due AF today. But BFN this morning. Im also really tired, but struggling to sleep. I just 'feel' different this month. I dont know. Maybe im going crazy.

Can anyone shed some light??

butterflygirl1515 Thu 11-Jun-15 08:47:20

Hi Kayxo,

I had twinges in my right ovary also at same times as you. I had one negative test and then 2 days later a strong positive one. It can take a little while for the pregnancy hormone to show on a test sometimes. Sadly I lost the baby at 12 weeks. When I was scanned they told me that the ovary I conceived from was the right one so that fitted with the twinges. Amazing!

Im TTC again this month and Ive been getting the same twinges again so am feeling optimistic for a positive result. Can do an early test on Sat but should know around Mon if too early and neg.

I also felt tired and 'different' before my BFP. So will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Kayxo Thu 11-Jun-15 21:42:51

Im sorry to hear about your experience! Update on my symptoms! I still have twinges, AF was due today and the witch hasnt showed her face as of yet! I also had spotting earlier, but only a tiny tiny bit. And i dont get spotting before AF. Still holding out to test though!

I hope you get your BFP soon! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

butterflygirl1515 Sun 14-Jun-15 07:22:49

Hi Kayxo,

How are your symptoms going? When are you going to test?

I tested this morning with an early test. Got a feint line. See pic. I hope this means a BFP. Have continued to get the twinges and also now swollen boobs which I had before previous pregnancy.

Best wishes. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now