Talk

Advanced search

First month TTC, let's hope it's a magical month ...

(4 Posts)
Rose58 Mon 08-Jun-15 13:40:33

Ladies, anyone want to buddy up? I'm almost 27 and our first month of TTC, just waiting for AF to disappear!! Been off mercilon since Septemer after our wedding although just starting now. My cycles are ranging from 24 - 31 days but I am still getting a period thankfully!! So excited but scared too given I'm not 28 days each month! X

Moobaloo Mon 08-Jun-15 13:43:56

Hello! Just flicking through and this popped up! I had my coil out last week so now TTC #2 (DS has just turned one, I must be mad!) and hoping to get upduffed quickly as I'm getting married in 2017!

Rose58 Mon 08-Jun-15 13:52:05

Good Luck! How long did it take you first time round? I'm a paranoid weirdo worrying I have PCOS when I probably don't....!! We go on holiday next month so will be able to get on it most days! grin

Moobaloo Mon 08-Jun-15 14:58:01

DS was an accident (I was on the pill) so I have no idea!!!
We are now attempting to DTD every other night. I have zero clue about my cycle and all that. Thought I'd worked it out and then got my period a week early so now I have no idea when I'm likely to ovulate or even when I'm due on...?! So who knows.
Good luck with all the holiday sex!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now