Talk

Advanced search

Possible symptom - stomach problems

(10 Posts)
MidnightRun Sun 07-Jun-15 23:47:44

Hello!!

Just looking for advice, every month I'm symptom spotting and every month nothing! But the last couple of months I kept a tww first so I know what's different this month!

I think I'm probably around 7dpo, my cycles have ranged from 24 to 33 days! af due next Sunday! Last night we had people over for drinks, I managed 1 gin (seriously not like me at all!) then went took a notion for ginger beer the rest of the night, also couldn't eat enough, just really really hungry. Then around 10pm I was exhausted and just wanted my bed. Woke up at 4am with severe cramps and wind, followed by the worst diarrhoea (tmi sorry!!) Iv had in years. Had cramps all day and just been feeling tired and sorry for myself. I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary yesterday, and I always get sick with a stomach bug so I'm sure it wasn't that.

Today my boobs are agony but that is a common af symptom every month. Just hoping so much that this month is the one!

Me - 23, Dh - 28, ttc #1 - 7months, off pill 8months.

X

Mustard969 Sun 07-Jun-15 23:50:03

Cramps and boobs sound good

MidnightRun Mon 08-Jun-15 00:20:14

Fingers crossed smile despite being quite ill I haven't lost weight which is obviously even more rubbish!

Oysterbabe Mon 08-Jun-15 07:39:40

Good luck! Give it 6 days or so then test.
It's a bit early for so many symptoms so maybe you're just unwell, don't get your hopes up too much.

MidnightRun Mon 08-Jun-15 13:18:31

It doesn't feel like a bug.. Just loose bm now but no pain, a few cramps here and there. Will try not to get my hopes up this month.. :p x

RalucaMorena Mon 08-Jun-15 13:39:16

I had terrible diarrhoea with 2 pregnancies that unfortunately ended in mc. However dr and nurse said they don't think it is a symptom. Maybe it was just coincidence. Fingers crossed for you!

MidnightRun Mon 08-Jun-15 22:43:34

I think Iv probably just got a virus, that's the most likely scenario.. You just hope that every ailment might be the month you get a bfp :p

MidnightRun Tue 09-Jun-15 12:49:06

Period type cramps today 5 days early. Counting myself out for this month ���� x

smellsofelderberries Tue 09-Jun-15 13:48:41

Best piece of advice I've ever hear is that if you're feeling symptoms, you have enough HCG in your system for a BFP. If there is no BPF, there are no symptoms to spot.

MidnightRun Tue 09-Jun-15 16:28:06

Smellsofelderberries where were you 7 months ago! That is a great bit of advice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now