Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue Advanced Fertility Monitor

(8 Posts)
Lilymog Tue 02-Jun-15 17:35:21

Hi, has anyone used this monitor? Is it any good, I am 43 and bloods have said that my progesterone is fine but am getting desperate! It would be a major outlay for me, so any hints or suggestions would be so helpful. Thanks X

Queenbee30 Tue 02-Jun-15 17:47:07

I got obsessed with mine so I've stopped using it. I need to sell it actually (not sure what the rules of selling are on Mn but if you're interested...)

Queenbee30 Tue 02-Jun-15 17:47:43

That should say if you're interested, pm me

Lilymog Wed 03-Jun-15 07:11:20

Still really new to this Queenbee, so don't know how to pm you, but yes would be interested xx

Dollydewdrop21 Wed 03-Jun-15 17:39:44

This is my 1st month using one. There are loads for sale on ebay for around £30. I have been ttc for a long time with no success. In the beginning I used to use the clear blue opks but it got expensive and i moved to the internet cheapies but they are so difficult to read! Gone back to clearblue opks and this month I am using the monitor alongside them. I must say the opks seem to be more sensitive in picking up the hormones and got my peak fertility days a day earlier on the opks. This might just be because its the 1st month though.

Good luck and let us know how u get on.

MayoforSam Wed 03-Jun-15 22:32:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinkLJ Fri 05-Jun-15 15:00:12

I've been using mine for 2 months. So far lots of highs but no peaks. Assuming this means im not ovulating? Has any one tried duo fertility? Is temperature monitoring meant to be more or less effective?

MayoforSam Sat 06-Jun-15 23:52:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now