Talk

Advanced search

Advice re ovulating!

(6 Posts)
kitkat1989 Sun 31-May-15 20:53:14

Hi im really confused!

Today is CD15 for me, iv been doing opk;s since CD8 as thats when my app said i should be most fertile but all have been negative, had a temp spike of 36.8 on CD10. Havent really DTD much anyways as hubby has been on nights but im a bit worried that im not ovulating!?!

ProbablyMe Sun 31-May-15 21:37:53

Are you able to post a link to your chart? How often have you been using OPKs? If it's once a day it's actually possible to miss the peak as it can be over in 12 hours.

kitkat1989 Sun 31-May-15 21:52:56

iv just been doing it on my phone so dont think i can post from there! iv been doing them in th middle of th day i know i obv couldv missed it tho

kitkat1989 Sun 31-May-15 21:56:54

This is th bedt i can do!

honeysucklejasmine Sun 31-May-15 21:57:50

Your temp is far more reliable to tell if you are ovulating. Can you take a screenshot?

honeysucklejasmine Sun 31-May-15 22:00:49

X post. OK, so you need to start temping as soon as AF finishes. You don't have any data before what might be a peak, so can't tell how significant the drop the comes after (Cd11 etc) is. Secondly, do you snore, or sleep with your mouth open? Your temp is relatively erratic so it isn't very helpful. You night be better off taking your temperature vaginally instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now