Talk

Advanced search

How do you know when the time is right to ttc no 2?

(1 Post)
Roxie85 Mon 25-May-15 23:10:10

My dd is 17 months old and I love her to pieces.
I am a full time working mum with a husband who is a hard working teacher. Being a mum has been tougher than I thought and I often question if I'm doing ok/coping.
We both want a second at some point and I am already starting to think when can we start ttc but in the back of my mind I don't feel I am emotionally ready.
I have felt low recently and we have had periods of disagreements. I love my husband and he loves me but I don't want to add any unnecessary pressure to our relationship. We don't have much support from his family and live too far from mine (he won't move closer to mine and i understand why)
I worry that I couldn't cope with a second without my family's support as his are less willing to help.
I think the ttc hype has arrived as my sister has recently announced no 2 and it makes me want one. I would like to get the baby stages done so that once they are more grown up there is still time to make something of myself.
How will I know when we are ready? Am I over thinking it all?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: