Talk

Advanced search

17 DPO but BFN!

(9 Posts)
Kjoy Thu 21-May-15 14:14:13

Hello I was just wondering if anyone can give me any advice or is in the same situation?
I have used OPK to make sure I am ovulating. My cycles are always regular around 36-38 days never over or under. I am now on day 42 and still no sign of af! I am 17 dpo and have had 3 bfn! Is it possible my levels aren't quite high enough for a positive test? Or do you think I am just late? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

hopingforbaby3 Sun 24-May-15 13:29:38

With my last pregnancy I didn't get a positive test until 20dpo, she is now nearly two, I think sometimes O doesn't take place until later in our cycles, give it another week then test x

Blanketsandpillows Sun 24-May-15 13:32:22

I've no advice I'm afraid... But I'm in a similar situation. I'm about a week late but have done loads of tests and all BFNs....it's v frustrating!

HeadDoctor Sun 24-May-15 13:41:51

I had the same - baby is now nearly one smile

Blanketsandpillows Sun 24-May-15 13:56:05

I'm beginning to really get my hopes up...

Kjoy Sun 24-May-15 15:48:01

Hello, I'm glad it's not just me. Now a week late too! Getting very frustrating. Has anyone had any symptoms?
I feel your pain ladies
Headdoctor when did you get a BFP?

AmyMitch11 Sun 24-May-15 18:16:24

I am in the same situation too ladies. AF is 4 days late I am 17DPO. Sending baby dust ✨ xx

Blanketsandpillows Sun 24-May-15 23:23:23

Hi Amy! It's frustrating waiting isn't it?
My boobs are really sore and bigger! Seems more than just pre-AF symptoms...but it might be wishful thinking!

Kjoy Mon 08-Jun-15 15:35:38

Hello

I just wondered how everyone was getting on?
I'm now over 3 weeks late and no sign of af.
My boobs are now sore too as well as being constantly bloated and cramping.
Went to the doctor last week and told me to go back this week for a blood test

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now