Talk

Advanced search

The great TTC dilemma

(4 Posts)
Youngoldmum Fri 15-May-15 13:18:16

Trying for a few months without joy, first few months I was super healthy, didn't drink etc, but then when you do all that and don't get pregnant it's so disheartening!

So my dilemma is, do I get on with my life, drink and have fun...or increase my chances and stay healthy but then potentially just crawl into a miserable lonely pit?!

Purpledaisy3 Fri 15-May-15 13:36:32

I'd probably suggest getting on with life, but within reasonable limits, so have a drink as long as you're not getting legless, eat healthy but don't worry about the odd takeaway. Sometimes I think putting too much pressure on yourself is counterproductive, but maybe that's just me smile

Vap0 Fri 15-May-15 13:36:57

Young tough decision to make!
I'm in month 20 and have done all the not drinking, eating healthy thing so many months and then it's all a bit disheartening month after month. I think I'd be a total hermit by now if I'd done that since we started trying. Now I'm enjoying myself until I get my bfp but being more careful in the 2ww just in case.

Youngoldmum Fri 15-May-15 15:03:32

Thanks for your replies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now