Talk

Advanced search

Help! 16 days late but negative results!

(7 Posts)
Cwtches1 Fri 08-May-15 11:18:22

I'm 16 days late and showing all the signs of pregnancy but I've taken 4 tests and they're all saying negative. I finished my last period on the 28th of March and have had unprotected sex since. Does anyone have any ideas? Has anyone ever taken several pregnancy tests only to later discover that they're truly pregnant?

charliegirl74 Fri 08-May-15 11:28:27

Hi Cwtches1,

I'm in exactly the same postion!! I am 16 days late today, no sign of AF. Some light spotting around time AF due but no AF. AF usually every 25/26 days and pretty heavy/painful, so sure hasn't been.

I have done 4 tests also, last one this morning - BFN! I just wish I knew what was happening.

Sorry, cant give you answers as such, just wanted to say I know your pain!

Cwtches1 Fri 08-May-15 11:43:48

Awh, no, charlie sad I haven't even had any spotting! But it's nice to know there are others out there going through the same thing! My other half has bulk bought 15 pregnancy tests from Amazon and he wants me to take one every day for the next two weeks to see if there are any changes, haha!

ChannelingFlop Fri 08-May-15 11:47:58

I felt like I was pregnant very early on with DS and did a test when I was a week late and then 2 weeks late but didn't get a positive for another couple of weeks. All was fine. I made myself leave it a week between tests- easier said than done!

charliegirl74 Fri 08-May-15 12:32:18

Wow! Cwtches1, that really is bulk buying! Think my BF would have me do the same, but I think his head is in the sand somewhere!

Channeling, that's good to know. I will try to hold out until next week. Next AF due on 19th May, have blood test next week and GP appt on 21st so if no BFP or AF can hopefully look to get answers..

Cwtches1 Fri 08-May-15 12:36:40

Channeling that's great! Definitely easier said than done! I'm getting so anxious and all I want to eat is cured meats but I read that you shouldn't if you're pregnant, so annoying! Good luck to you, charlie - I really hope you get the result you're looking for! My next AF is due on the 22nd! Keep us posted! smile x

charliegirl74 Fri 08-May-15 12:41:59

Good luck to you too Cwtches1, I hope you get result you want too. smileLet us know how you get on. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now